George Michael Gerstein
George Michael Gerstein focuses his practice on advising clients on the fiduciary and prohibited transaction provisions of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). He counsels banks, trust companies, broker-dealers, investment managers, private fund (including hedge funds and private equity funds) sponsors, and advisers on their responsibilities under federal law when managing plan assets.
Most Recent Posts:
- ILPA releases framework to assist LPs and GPs in understanding ESG integration
- Mandatory ESG disclosures on the horizon?
- Texas and Maine Approaches to Fossil Fuel Divestment a Cautionary Tale for Investment Managers
- Significant ESG Movement on the ERISA Front
- PLANSPONSOR Examines the Increase in Contribution Rates for Plans with ESG Options