George Michael Gerstein
George Michael Gerstein focuses his practice on advising clients on the fiduciary and prohibited transaction provisions of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). He counsels banks, trust companies, broker-dealers, investment managers, private fund (including hedge funds and private equity funds) sponsors, and advisers on their responsibilities under federal law when managing plan assets.
Most Recent Posts:
- PLANSPONSOR Examines the Increase in Contribution Rates for Plans with ESG Options
- Peirce says SEC shouldn’t require ESG metrics
- Interest growing to tie executive compensation with ESG success
- Strong increase in ESG disclosure
- ESG coming to the forefront of ERISA fiduciaries’ evaluation of prospective service providers